Search This Blog

8/6/08

Words of Our Lord

Words of Our Lord



1921-
"It is the want of love that wounds me thus, and the contempt of men who run like madman to perdition."


May 1923-
"Whoever loves Me loves the Cross, and whoever loves the Cross loves Me. Only those who love the Cross and embrace it willingly for love of Me, will possess Eternal Life. Whoever generously accepts the Cross walks in true light, follows a straight and sure path, with no danger from steep inclines in which to slide, for there are none there."


ACTS OF LOVE..



" Whenever you kiss My Image, I in turn Kiss you; whenever you press Myimage to your heart, I in turn press you to My heart; whenever you think of Me, I in turn think of you. Indeed you are always in my thoughts, but at these times I think of you with a special love an devotion." ----Our Lord to a chosen soul----


" Everything I say to one of My Children is for all of them... Each soul is My favorite.... If only you knew My love for each one." ----Our Lord to Gabrielle Bossis----

__________________________________________



LOVING GAZE TOWARDS THE CRUCIFIX..


" Whenever anyone sighs toward Me with love in meditating on My Passion, it is as though He gently touched My wounds with a fresh-budding rose, and I wound his heart in return with the arrow of My love. Moreover, if he shedstears of devotion over My Passion, I will accept them as though he had suffered for Me." ----Our Lord to St. Mechtilde-----


__________________________________________


Because Jesus loved us so much, He desired to be loved very much by us; and therefore He did everything that he could, even by suffering for us, in order to conciliate our love, and to show that there was nothing more that He could do to make us love Him: "He endured much weariness", says St. Bernard, "that He might bind man to love Him much."


__________________________________________



From
The Holy Shroud

__________________________________________


The Magnificent Prayers
of Saint Bridget of Sweden


Based on the Passion and Death of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ


St. Bridget relates the following: As she had been desirous for a long time to know the number of blows Our Lord received during His Passion, Jesus revealed to her: "I have received 5, 480 blows My Body. If you wish to honor them in some way, say fifteen Our Father prayers and fifteen Hail Mary prayers with the following prayers [which He then taught her] for a whole year. When the year is finished, you will have honored each one of My wounds." To this Our Lord added the promise of signal graces to be received by those who praticed this devotion.

St. Gertrude the Great, St. Mechtilde and St. Catherine of Siena all have revealed that those who meditate on Our Lord's Passion are very dear to Him. St. Francis de Sales says that the Passion should be the ordinary subject of meditation of every Christian. Jesus revealed to St. Albert the Great that He was more pleased if we meditate on His Passion and Death for 15 minutes than if we were to fast on bread and water every Friday for an entire year. And St. Augustine writes "there is no more profitable occuption for the soul than to meditate daily on the Passion of Our Lord."

These beautiful prayers, given to us by St. Bridget of Sweden, are an easy and efficacious means of meditating daily on Our Lord's Passion and Death. May the Faithful embrace this devotion and promote it widely.

You may purchase these wonderful prayers from Tan Books and Publishers, Inc. on the web. There is a link to this prayer book on my Book List. Look for, St. Bridget of Sweden: The Magnificent Prayers.

________________________

"Jesus, Mary, I Love You, Save Souls"


Some Extracts from the book, "JESUS APPEALS TO THE WORLD." Re:-Words spoken by Jesus to Sister M. Consolata, relative to the aspiration-"JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS."


Think, One act of love can determine eternal happiness for a soul. Therefore, be careful never to omit one 'JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS:' Lose no time-every act of love is a soul."
Words of Our Lady: "Only in paradise will you realize the value and the fruitfulness of saving souls. The act of love is especially meritorious as one of reparation."

"One JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS atones for thousands of blasphemies."

"Put together all victuous acts of today that you can perform, and put them beside a day uninterrupted in acts of love - and I will take the love-filled day in performence to anything else you have done of offered Me. "JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS:-Herewith you offer Me everything."

"Remain true to this act of love, and renew it from hour to hour, and I will grant you everything, Consolata."

"Consolata, I will lead you to all heights of love and suffering, but repeat always: JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS: Nothing more."

"I prefer one act of love to all other prayers. "JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS" includes all - the souls in purgatorym as those in the militant Church, the guilty and the innocent, the dying, the godless, etc. Fear not: On the day you die, you will have reached the summit and finished your last act of love that Jesus wished from you, when He called you as a Victim of Love."

Jesus wills to save the world, but the world must return to Jesus. There is only one way-



LOVE


August 17, 1934: "After you have prayed your last 'JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS': I will accept it and through your writings I will make it accessible to millions of souls. Even sinners will take it up, and will follow you in the simple way of trust and love, and will love Me in this way."

"JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS" (300 days indulgence)

No comments: